Uzi Master - The Victoria Stone

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Uzi Master - The Victoria Stone

Post by Jorge22 » 04 Apr 2016 18:09

Please, tell me I'm right at the end of the game: Lara picks up the gem from the pedestal and she's suddenly confronted with all kinds of enemies in a row.

Sadly, it's absolutely impossible for me to get past this part as I only have a slice of health and no medipacks whatsoever. Even when I picked the gem in the previous room, I had to avoid fighting the roman soldier or I wouldn't have made it this far. Oh well...

uzi master

Post by uzi master » 04 Apr 2016 23:11

Absolutely no health? :-o Hmm, there's two things you could do, reload a save from the previous level and find some medkits laying around there, or barring that, compass cheats are enabled so you could get infinite med-kits just for the end. (You are pretty much done, yeah)

If you decide to reload then a good place to look is at the bottom of the elevator shaft: returning there after riding it up lets you find some ammo and health items.

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 05 Apr 2016 00:35

Hi. Yes, I though so, I thought this had to be the end. I think I may have found basically everything there was to find in the previous level - I've even been to the bottom of the elevator shaft!

Anyway, I'm still not reviewing right now (maybe someday) but, please, get my personal full tens. I really loved the game, so well done, even the hardest parts, and it's not the fact that I'm unable to finish unless I give it a new try (or new tries) that's going to spoil the fun for me. It's just one final battle and that's not the most important unless it were Max Payne or something. 10-10-10-10! :2thumbsup:

I've now started another game but, from what I've seen so far, I hope I won't get bored...

uzi master

Post by uzi master » 05 Apr 2016 01:44

Glad to hear you had fun! High reviews are nice of course, but just hearing from the people who enjoyed themselves is great too. :D

(It does seem like there's a lot less reviewers around now that there used to be though...)

Theda

Post by Theda » 05 Apr 2016 05:04

So I got at it again but it doesn't help I clearly need some help here. Neither in this nor in the German forum I could find a hint where or how to find the red lady. It's apparently somewhere on the roof and I assume the door behind the hour glasses lead to her but I don't know where/how to open that door (I have a third maintenance key but don't know where that goes either).

Thanks!

uzi master

Post by uzi master » 05 Apr 2016 05:40

I assume you mean you already used the hourglasses to open the first door yes? The second can be opened with the action key. (Unless you're playing the updated file, then you use the maintenance keys, though I doubt you'd have missed the keyhole)

The maintenance can be used to open an optional shortcut in the old version, there's a book-switch that starts a short timed-run into a small room with a cabinet and keyhole. You could also just keep them and skip finding the last set later on.

Theda

Post by Theda » 05 Apr 2016 05:54

uzi master wrote:I assume you mean you already used the hourglasses to open the first door yes? The second can be opened with the action key. (Unless you're playing the updated file, then you use the maintenance keys, though I doubt you'd have missed the keyhole)

The maintenance can be used to open an optional shortcut in the old version, there's a book-switch that starts a short timed-run into a small room with a cabinet and keyhole. You could also just keep them and skip finding the last set later on.
Oh boy, I TOTALLY missed that keyhole for the maintenance key and I swear I have been up and down that stair about a hundred times :hammer: Thanks

Theda

Post by Theda » 06 Apr 2016 02:16

Great level, too bad it's already over :bigcry:

Nana Kroft

Post by Nana Kroft » 08 May 2016 19:27

savegame.0
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Would someone help me pick up the key on this break-tile and get me off before it collapses? :bigcry:

YEAH. THANKS PHIL!!!!
Last edited by Nana Kroft on 09 May 2016 03:34, edited 1 time in total.

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 09 May 2016 02:59

Here you go. Took me a few tries to get it lined up just right.
Attachments
savegame.0
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

dsavy

Post by dsavy » 08 Oct 2016 16:44

Hello

Can someone have a savegame after killing the Boss Madame. Tried many times. Not able to kill her
Thanks a lot

Ps: SaveGame attached
Dave SAVY

dsavy

Post by dsavy » 09 Oct 2016 00:43

Finally I was able to kill her. sol don't need a savegame. Thanks
Dave SAVY