The Mark - The Heroes Hammer

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

raikutee

The Mark - The Heroes Hammer

Post by raikutee » 13 Mar 2016 01:58

Please don't tell me I am the only one to get stuck in this level!!! :hammer: :hammer:

I used the single switch to turn off the flames because it was the easiest, but I am now stuck in this room. I can't push the block to where I think it goes and I can't get back out.

What is the idea in this room?

It is the middle passage past the burners.
If you don't Stand for something..... You will Fall for anything.

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: The Mark The Heroes Hammer

Post by José » 13 Mar 2016 08:42

I've used the block only to get back out.
Move the block out and aside all that you can against the flames.
When the block is in the corner, climb it and take a running jump very next to the left wall (you'll jump over the middle flame and the upper flame is not so close to the left wall).

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: The Mark The Heroes Hammer

Post by vimmers » 13 Mar 2016 08:55

she talking about the middle burner room
you talk about the right when you look at them
and i am also stuck in that middle room

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: The Mark - The Heroes Hammer

Post by José » 13 Mar 2016 15:08

Ok. I'm sorry.
What I can remember about the middle burning passage:

Use the mound left of the entrance to get up to the the upper ledges, push the moveable down into the pool to open the upper door.

Room with 5 chains: There is a wall tile with 5 Greek letters to the right, but I never found the hint to know the chains I needed to pull. :( I did it by casuality. I was very lucky in that case.
You must pull only three chains to dry the pool in the previous room. Pull the 2º-4º-5º chains looking from the entrance, from left to right, to dry the pool. Go back out to the dry pool and place the moveable onto the marked tile and get the BLUE KEY.

raikutee

Post by raikutee » 13 Mar 2016 16:23

José wrote:Ok. I'm sorry.
What I can remember about the middle burning passage:

Use the mound left of the entrance to get up to the the upper ledges, push the moveable down into the pool to open the upper door.

Room with 5 chains: There is a wall tile with 5 Greek letters to the right, but I never found the hint to know the chains I needed to pull. :( I did it by casuality. I was very lucky in that case.
You must pull only three chains to dry the pool in the previous room. Pull the 2º-4º-5º chains looking from the entrance, from left to right, to dry the pool. Go back out to the dry pool and place the moveable onto the marked tile and get the BLUE KEY.
I can get the block to the pool but she won't push it far enough to land it on the correct square.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 13 Mar 2016 16:37

i think we shall empty the pool first
but i can't figure it out how
cos i have searched after a switch/lever all over the room

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 13 Mar 2016 18:01

Well, if there's something that gets me "stuck" in this level, it is its following of the bad (abandoned, I thought) tradition of not haveing enough medis. What about when you get to a room with your health blinking, start thinking things may be cooling down a bit because you suddenly find the first large medipack in the game and then it throws two knights, plus one mounted knight plus one wraith all at the same time?

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 13 Mar 2016 18:12

Jorge22
dunno where you are but i haven't seen those baddies
so if they come later
why haven't you responded on our stuck questions
but maybe you are in a wrong topic

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 13 Mar 2016 19:57

Two reasons:

a) It's the first time I've visited this thread;

b) By reading the thread I frankly can't remember what they're speaking of. So, I can't be that much help.

EDIT: Oh, ok. Five chains: I remember the clue is on the wall in the previous room, somewhere by a fire, I think (or maybe not). Previous room though. And I remember that was easy.

The pool. Yes, at a certain time you have to drain the pool, so you can get the box to the marked tile. Did I do that by pulling the chains or was it something else? Sorry, I really don't remember but I don't recall that being a hard one either.

EDIT2: And that thing I mentioned is just before the end too. So, if you already got rid of the foot soldiers and are having issues with the horseman, try saving and reloading and it may just happen that he will appear riding an invisible horse and obviously much easier to defeat. ;)

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 14 Mar 2016 00:25

and you didn't tell anything we can use there are no chains in sight but 2 closed gates and a push block and a full pool

raikutee

Post by raikutee » 14 Mar 2016 01:25

I gave up on the middle room and went into the right hand room. I now have a green key. I then went into the left corridor and am completely stumped. So that is 2 rooms that seem to have nothing to do. I am now back in the center room with the block and pool.
In the right room there is a shortcut. Stand by the large dirt pile on the right side and back flip with a grab onto the upper level, hence you get the green key. :D

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 14 Mar 2016 04:01

on left room after you come up the stairs look after a crawlspace
and shoot something in there

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 14 Mar 2016 11:58

vimmers wrote:and you didn't tell anything we can use there are no chains in sight but 2 closed gates and a push block and a full pool
I would but I have no idea what you're talking about...

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 14 Mar 2016 12:25

raikutee wrote: I can get the block to the pool but she won't push it far enough to land it on the correct square.
Vimmers is right, to place the block onto the marked tile you must first dry the pool.
In my game, when I push the moveable inside the pool, the upper door opens, and I get acces to the 5 chains puzzle. Pulling the correct chains, dry the pool and then you can move the moveable onto the marked tile to open the final door below.
I think the problem here could be that you can move the block in any direction, but there's only a single heavy trigger (inside the pool). I pushed the moveable inside the pool with Lara's backpack facing the wall where the closed door is.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 14 Mar 2016 15:59

then there are to many places you can drop down the block
and then its why me and raikutee are stuck
i will try Josés advice when i am in mod for it