Bigfoot - City of Memory

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

MagPlus

Re: Bigfoot - City of Memory

Post by MagPlus » 04 Jan 2016 17:23

bene wrote:how to reach that open door?
you must find the yellow key. For that, you'll have to reach the rooftops with a raising column and make your way to that key. But 1st find the crowbar switch underneath the harbor near some crates

Alberto

Post by Alberto » 04 Jan 2016 19:08

I'm in the cellar after finding the "ornate ruby eye" without knowing what to do.

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 05 Jan 2016 00:10

I'm lost in more than one way:

a) I've opened the door with the yellow key but there's another one inside and it's closed;

b) I lit the torch on the outside area but I can't find the second torch to light.

Help appreciated. :)

McRaider

Post by McRaider » 05 Jan 2016 00:18

Jorge,go to the aparment with the cat there is a switch that open that door...I'm looking for the yellow key any hint?

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 05 Jan 2016 00:26

Do you mean the yellow key I used? You have to make a column go up (only I forgot how) and from there travel across the roofs, the trellis and a few apartments. I can't quite remember where the key was but that's about it, sorry if I can't be more specific.

EDIT: I only wish I knew where the apartment with the cat is...

raidertom

Post by raidertom » 05 Jan 2016 01:10

In the yellow key room with the glass ceiling and the closed door: Look up (through the glass) to the cat room.
Selfmade Javascript Minigames: http://www.magierlehrling.de/

bene
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by bene » 05 Jan 2016 01:43

the cat room is past the house sign, up the trellis and over to the bridge and then a jump to the balcony

where is the crowbar?

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 05 Jan 2016 11:36

It's inside a sarcophagus in a high ledge near the aquarium (camera shots when you press the white buttons in the main house). You need to locate and press 5 white buttons in the house rooms to expand a trapdoor and reach the ledge with the sarcophagus.

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 05 Jan 2016 13:31

I'm stuck because I got an ornate ruby eye but I need a second one and I think that may have to do with lighting two torches and the fact that I still can't figure out where the second torch is...

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 05 Jan 2016 13:45

Did you light a wall sconce in the outside area or in an inner area?

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 05 Jan 2016 13:48

In the outdoor area, that one was easy to find. But the other one... :?

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 05 Jan 2016 14:09

Do you remember when you did the timed run all around the house near the beginning of the level? From the last metal platform you jumped around a corner and through a corridor continue to a trapdoor which leads to the aquarium where you got a statuette.
The wall sconce you missed is in that corridor.
I think you can't do all the timed run from the very beginning with torch in hand, but you can reach the last metal platforms from a high balcony (double grey doors shortcut).

bene
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by bene » 05 Jan 2016 14:56

José wrote:It's inside a sarcophagus in a high ledge near the aquarium (camera shots when you press the white buttons in the main house). You need to locate and press 5 white buttons in the house rooms to expand a trapdoor and reach the ledge with the sarcophagus.
Thanks, Jose but
I got ahead of myself

I think I need to raise the column first to get on the roofs....how do I do that?

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 05 Jan 2016 15:39

I think you need the crowbar before you can go up the roofs ( and use the torch if I can remember well).
You can get access two buttons before the timed run (no need to go outside the building).
Doing the timed run and after the 2 timed platforms you'll land onto a balcony; open the double doors there and inside you find two vases. Shoot one of them to get Lara's House Key, and move the other one under a marked tile in the ceiling to open a trapdoor somewhere. Go outside to the balcony and continue S jumping the metal platforms attached to the wall near the roof and in the corner, jump to the grassy ledge and follow through the corridor to your right to find the open trapdoor at the end of the path, swim inside the aquarium where you can find an statuette.
Now it's time to get to the outside courtyard and look for a small blue door (in the main house) to use the keys and inside you can use the statuette too. In all this new area you can find the last three buttons to expand the trapdoor and get access to the sarcophagus with the sword.

Alberto

Post by Alberto » 05 Jan 2016 16:39

I have "ORNATE SWORD", "BALL OF YARD", "2xHOLY IMAGE PLAQUE", "ORNATE RUBY EYE", "BRONZE SEAHORSE" and "SILVER SEAHORSE". I do not know what I have to do next.