BtB 2015 - Little Santorini

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: BtB 2015 - Little Santorini

Post by SuzanneJack » 07 Feb 2017 22:01

NVM...I reloaded a save and now it works.

Well forget it, she died going down the ramp from the ball, and same thing, she dies as if the spikes were up but they are gone :bigcry: I just do the next level.

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 08 Feb 2017 10:25

SuzanneJack wrote:NVM...I reloaded a save and now it works.

Well forget it, she died going down the ramp from the ball, and same thing, she dies as if the spikes were up but they are gone :bigcry: I just do the next level.
Suz, pull up out of the hole where you picked the item up then immediately jump back into the hole.. the ball will roll and Lara is safe.. Wraith is now there but you can run down the slope safely, here is a save x
Attachments
savegame.0
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 08 Feb 2017 20:35

Moonpooka wrote:

Suz, pull up out of the hole where you picked the item up then immediately jump back into the hole.. the ball will roll and Lara is safe.. Wraith is now there but you can run down the slope safely, here is a save x

OMG thank you Val, the problem I had with this is that when going down to pick the item up she kept dying like the spikes were up so I couldn't get the item. I hate not finishing a level, hope the save works at my end.

Moonpooka
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Moonpooka » 09 Feb 2017 10:01

SuzanneJack wrote:
Moonpooka wrote:

OMG thank you Val, the problem I had with this is that when going down to pick the item up she kept dying like the spikes were up so I couldn't get the item. I hate not finishing a level, hope the save works at my end.
Yes this part is buggy, it happened to me a couple of times too.. Hope it works as this was a great level xx
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!