Max - Ancient Artifact II - Back to Ireland Oldmine

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Max - Ancient Artifact II - Back to Ireland Oldmine

Post by Dutchy » 25 Mar 2015 10:56

Thanks TT :2thumbsup: Must admit I've noticed that crevice near the rope. Only forgot all about it..
The Two most important days of your Life; the one where you are born and the one when you find out why (Twain)

Dutchy's (D&G) Walkthroughs

sprysiazni

Post by sprysiazni » 26 Mar 2015 00:48

In case anyone may need a helping hand. sgs start to finish for level 2 Back to Ireland Old mine

http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/2GSZxsuj/file.html
Scotty beam me up

sandy2

Post by sandy2 » 28 Mar 2015 00:19

so ..... where is the crowbar? thanks.

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 28 Mar 2015 12:21

From the big area with the pool, go into the cave W. Through there is an area you need to flood and that is done through the E cave. Then go back to the W cave flooded area and up to a crate you can now reach... follow the route from that, walk over a rope. You can see a crack left when you walk the rope, that's where the crowbar is
The Two most important days of your Life; the one where you are born and the one when you find out why (Twain)

SlyRaider

Post by SlyRaider » 29 Mar 2015 16:27

Hi! I found a little easter egg in the beginning of the level. That's nice! :D
I like to go in the inaccessible places and this place is at right at the beginning. ^^

Please visit Tomb Raider & Cie (Official French Fansite). Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
A TRLE section is being developed on TR&Cie with French walkthrough of our favourite TRLE adventures.

Maati

Post by Maati » 29 Mar 2015 18:09

Hi! I found a little easter egg in the beginning of the level. That's nice! :D
I like to go in the inaccessible places and this place is at right at the beginning. ^^
haha so nice that you found it :D The main inspiration for this was series of glitched walkthroughs from AA1 on yt :lol: where authors felt in the game just like on the playground, getting access to the seemingly inaccessible places :D

SlyRaider

Post by SlyRaider » 29 Mar 2015 18:46

Ah, I understand ! Image

I'm stuck now in this level. :D In the underwater maze, I found the coin, but I don't find an air pocket.

EDIT: I found the air pocket, in the ceiling of the central room with the "strange" fish. :)
Please visit Tomb Raider & Cie (Official French Fansite). Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
A TRLE section is being developed on TR&Cie with French walkthrough of our favourite TRLE adventures.

Maati

Post by Maati » 29 Mar 2015 19:11

I'm stuck now in this level. :D In the underwater maze, I found the coin, but I don't find an air pocket.
You can find it in the main room, above is a small room with space where you can catch breath :)

SlyRaider

Post by SlyRaider » 29 Mar 2015 19:12

Yes thanks, I just found this hidden place! :2thumbsup:

zodiac_666

Post by zodiac_666 » 01 Apr 2015 13:59

Okay found the coin in the water but cant see any crowbar. I found a hidden passage with a boulder that leads to an upper level where I moved some crates for a switch. I think I need to flood some area but how do I do it?

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 01 Apr 2015 15:12

passage with boulder is for when you are done here, ie after the crowbar.
Dutchy wrote:From the big area with the pool, go into the cave W. Through there is an area you need to flood and that is done through the E cave (go down in the cave where you found the boulder passage up to the right and find the way to the basin). Then go back to the W cave flooded area and up to a crate you can now reach... follow the route from that, walk over a rope. You can see a crack left when you walk the rope, that's where the crowbar is

scottchu

Post by scottchu » 01 Apr 2015 20:54

SlyRaider wrote:Hi! I found a little easter egg in the beginning of the level. That's nice! :D

Haha! I got it too.
Attachments
easter egg at begin of old mine.jpg
easter egg at begin of old mine.jpg (30.96 KiB) Viewed 3524 times
My heart for Lara is always young!
yahoo: scottchu.tw
gmail: scottchu.tw@gmail.com
msn:scottchu_tw @ hotmail.com (never use now!)

scottchu

Post by scottchu » 02 Apr 2015 11:06

Heavy spoilers for one easter egg, 4 secrets and first bonus coin (Open this unless you are a heavy secret hunter and stuck on finding them): For easter egg:
*At the beginning, go right and manage to right curve jump left behind the house and you'll see surprise.
For the 4 secrets:
1.After you fill water in a room, you can go to that room and jump high onto a hanging crate, before you jump into the wall opening you should jump to the left wall ledge with crates and shimmy around left to pull into a crawlspace to find secret.
2.On the upper opening where you can jump to a rope, go left and jump curve down to a lower opening where there's a big crawlspace on its right, shimmy right into that big crawlspace to find secret.
3. In the room where you move blocks to reveal a short passage to pull a switch to raise a wooden block on the same upper opening mentioned in secret 2. In this room, move a block to a special-pattern floor to raise a block in this room.
4.Aftre you have crowbar, go back very early place in this level to find a door. Use the crowbar to open it.
For the 1st bonus coin:
* After jump down into the big pool, swim straight down the center through an opening. When you see the fierce fish, swim straight up through an opening to get air first. Then swim down quickly and enter one of the wall opening (covered with sea grass, I guess) and try keeping swim right (might need some tries) to get the coin in the long run.
My heart for Lara is always young!
yahoo: scottchu.tw
gmail: scottchu.tw@gmail.com
msn:scottchu_tw @ hotmail.com (never use now!)