Talos - Fireworks

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Marksdad
Mod
Mod

Re: Talos - Fireworks

Post by Marksdad » 20 Dec 2014 13:38

I cannot find a keyhole for the A-deck key.
I hope this is the right Keyhole (the ships interior is pretty labyrinthine),but you need to go to C Deck and look for the Elevator signs.Opposite them is the room with the keyhole,which leads to the Wheelhouse (for which you'll also need a key)

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 20 Dec 2014 13:55

Thanks Marksdad, but the door to that room is closed, and I can find no switch or jumpswitch anywhere on the ship to open it. But I do think you are right about that being the room based on a savegame posted earlier in this thread.

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 20 Dec 2014 14:15

Ok, I finally found the jumpswitch after numerous attempts to find it, including at the place where it is diabolically hidden. The A-deck keyhole is indeed in the room which Marksdad said it was.

Jenni

Post by Jenni » 20 Dec 2014 21:33

vimmers wrote:
jolajola1 wrote:if anyone game?

I was swimming in the pool with a mermaid, I found A-Deck Key. I used gold JS, I visit the C-deck.
Gold room with a piano.

Nothing more, I'm stuck.
:?
you can push the piano to the small chair
The piano is not a pushable.

I'm lost too - I have the secret and that's it.

Talos

Post by Talos » 20 Dec 2014 22:14

Jenni wrote:
vimmers wrote:
jolajola1 wrote:if anyone game?

I was swimming in the pool with a mermaid, I found A-Deck Key. I used gold JS, I visit the C-deck.
Gold room with a piano.

Nothing more, I'm stuck.
:?
you can push the piano to the small chair
The piano is not a pushable.

I'm lost too - I have the secret and that's it.

The piano-pushable is in the area over the pool to start: to get there you have to pass the swimming pool (area "crew only") and get off in another small pool with a Triton. There are candle holders: one of them is different. Look it
Once the road you reach the Ballroom, and from there there is a door that opens by Lara with the piano

If you are in the secret zone, open the door in front of you: at the top of a column there is a jump switch. Search for a red carpet, the column is there

Jenni

Post by Jenni » 20 Dec 2014 22:51

I went back to the merman pool room and found the pushable and am now up to finding the door with a red carpet leading in to it. The dining room door is open so that may be it? I need to find (wine bottle maybe that everyone is talking about?) to put out the fire, but I'll figure it out :)

Talos

Post by Talos » 20 Dec 2014 22:57

Jenni wrote:I went back to the merman pool room and found the pushable and am now up to finding the door with a red carpet leading in to it. The dining room door is open so that may be it? I need to find (wine bottle maybe that everyone is talking about?) to put out the fire, but I'll figure it out :)

Good :2thumbsup:

No, the bottle is for the captain and must be brought to the wheelhouse.
Now that you've opened that room you can use the key deck. Once that is done go back beyond the swimming pool with the triton (in "crew only" there are two roads: one for the small pool and the second that takes you further: go there) and join the Ballroom. In the search for a jumpswitch. Exit the ballroom and open a door Brown (Lara will do) and you'll find the pianopushable. There is also another blue door opening Lara (the Turkish bath room), there is a button that will open the door to retrieve the fire extinguisher
The fire extinguisher should be used on deck, but before you go there go down beyond the point where you found the fire extinguisher: there is a jumpswitch that will open the door with the fire

sprysiazni

Post by sprysiazni » 20 Dec 2014 23:23

This sg will show where js is located to open door to use A-Deck Key.once in there you will need the other key..hope this helps anyone who is lost,since the hints don't help much.
Attachments
savegame.6
(34.26 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Scotty beam me up

Jenni

Post by Jenni » 20 Dec 2014 23:37

I'm in a room with green tables and chairs but can't find anything to do in there.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 21 Dec 2014 05:30

shoot the flower pot

Mazeh

Post by Mazeh » 25 Dec 2014 20:19

I cannot play this game. My antivirus detected Trojan Horse, and I know, from other experiences, that this detection is false. So I deactivated the antivirus in order to download the game. But when I activated the antivirus again, it promptly erased the tomb4.exe file. What can I do? It didn't happen with the other Christmas games of the year.

Talos

Post by Talos » 25 Dec 2014 21:27

Mazeh wrote:I cannot play this game. My antivirus detected Trojan Horse, and I know, from other experiences, that this detection is false. So I deactivated the antivirus in order to download the game. But when I activated the antivirus again, it promptly erased the tomb4.exe file. What can I do? It didn't happen with the other Christmas games of the year.

You have AVG? Now me too that I built I have problems. I think it's a new update of AVG and reports all modified exe (mine is TRNG-FLEP). You can try playing with the antivirus disabled or use another tomb4.exe :cry: I am able to stop AVG and I don't report more files

AVG :beadyeyes: :beadyeyes: :beadyeyes:

Mazeh

Post by Mazeh » 26 Dec 2014 04:41

Yes, my antivirus is indeed AVG. I'll try one of your solutions, thanks!

Talos

Post by Talos » 26 Dec 2014 10:42

Mazeh wrote:Yes, my antivirus is indeed AVG. I'll try one of your solutions, thanks!

I said to AVG to ignore all tomb4.exe in each folder. Since then no longer has reported or deleted files. :beadyeyes2: :beadyeyes:

I hope you solve :)