Alex Chap - The Desert of Despair

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Nina Croft
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: Alex Chap - The Desert of Despair

Post by Nina Croft » 11 Jun 2014 17:54

Okay, guys, thanks :) I made it through the timed run and so far I am progressing through the game :)

Now, one question. I am writing the walkthrough and I have to know these details. In the main cave (with the bridge) there is a shallow pit with ammo and Bow, but if I slide into this pit, I cannot jump out... Is there any trick about this pit? Or will something happen later that will allow me to jump out of this pit?
Proudly testing Dark City 2... This time as Lima's girlfriend... Making sure he remains diligent :blush: :roll: :angel:
---------
Anything money can buy is cheap (Remarque)

Alex Chap

Post by Alex Chap » 11 Jun 2014 18:35

Some dogs will appear from strange passages and will walk in the dark, the player must kill them. But he must walk around the area to trigger them and finally be able to mount. :)

Don't hesitate to add a little humor and whimsy to your walkthrough. :D

TOMBR6

Post by TOMBR6 » 11 Jun 2014 20:24

Alex Chap wrote:Why not have a drink before you go exploring ? :D Did you get the first key of the first red ninja ?
Alex Chap wrote:Don't hesitate to add a little humor and whimsy to your walkthrough. :D

Nina, if dear author not against, in walkthrough it is necessary forget to specify that in both of shoals not water, that's japanese sake! All Japanese ninjias like to drink sake! A white ninjia - still a sober ninjia, a red ninjia - already drunk ninjia! that's why red ninjias need more bullets to calm. :D
do you love tomb raider, how I love it?!

Alex Chap

Post by Alex Chap » 11 Jun 2014 22:41

It seems that drinking alcohol, in some games, increase the capacities, as in Duke Nukem Forever. This is an experience that I don't recommend you to try. :D

By the way who told you that ninjas drink beer or vodka in this story ? Displayed on the bar, there was only "Eau à volonté" marked. You thought it let assumed that water was free and the alcohol paid ? :roll:

Without meaning to, I think I made a reference to alcoholism with the 31th track of the audio repertory. XD

Oh, one thing again, there is a "trolling" with a banana near a camera and 2 special grenades that you can't recover; sorry for the grenades, I wanted to make the game easier by adding it at the last minute, I have not tested their recovery, sorry. :hammer:

mbvl

Post by mbvl » 15 Jun 2014 01:37

Secrets:

I have 3 from the first level, 2 from the desert, 2 from the mountain, and only 1 from the caves. Any hints?
Mark

Alex Chap

Post by Alex Chap » 15 Jun 2014 10:31

The secrets of the desert are invisible and near the beginning of the level. To the mountain, there is a secret on each corner of it. For the caves, a secret is achieved through a raised block, another is before a timed door. :)