Rezaffiro - Door for the Paradise 4

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Phil
Mod
Mod

Rezaffiro - Door for the Paradise 4

Post by Phil » 30 Apr 2014 18:54

I'm at a stopping point in this older level. According to the walkthrough I'm supposed to push the piece one square forward (attached savegame) to move a coffin. However, that square is blocked by an invisible force field (as are several other squares on the grid). The walkthrough makes no mention of any issues here. Unless someone has an answer there's nothing left to do but bin this one and move on to something else.
Attachments
savegame.0
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

Phil
Mod
Mod

Re: Rezaffiro - Door for the Paradise 4

Post by Phil » 01 May 2014 21:29

I downloaded this level from the Hungarian site. Unfortunately, the same invisible barrier shows up in that version as well.

Oh, well, 30 looks to this point and no help of any kind, so it's time to give up.

Ryan
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Ryan » 25 Mar 2017 16:17

Digging up old topic:

I'm encountering the same problem: invisible barriers around the necessary squares. The only way I found to continue is to download a savegame or stand at the short edge of each coffin and continuously dive through the coffin until Lara reaches the hole, but I'm not prepared to cheat so early into the level. Presumably this recent version is bugged.

EDIT: It is apparently possible to shortcut a huge portion of this level in that particular room. If you walk around a bit, you should hear a gate open. That gate is one of the gates located back at the start, across from the angel guide creature. From there you can push the piece in that room where it needs to be and continue. I'm not prepared to do that either, though, if it means cheating slightly.

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 20 May 2017 02:04

I thought I'd try again, but the force field is still there. I tried Ryan's suggestion, taking a swan dive into the W coffin, and found the stairway that allowed me to continue and finish the level (despite additional bugs encountered along the way, so be sure to use the walkthrough for the proper order of things). Unlike Ryan, I have no qualms about cheating, especially when the game cannot be played legally. You do what you gotta do.