Psiko - Hypersquare - Endless World

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Jay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: Psiko - Hypersquare - Endless World

Post by Jay » 29 Apr 2014 17:53

Dizzy now - I may also have to await a walkthrough. However - I'm currently in the squishy block (aaargh) room and have done the jumpswitch to get to the higher level. Now what? There's a closed door and a switch (I think) in a crawlspace that Lara won't go into and I can't see another way to access it. I have absolutely nothing of use in my inventory. Help. :?
Time may be a great healer
but it's a lousy beautician

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 29 Apr 2014 18:13

Once pulled the jumpswitch return all the way back to the same ledge, climb the raised block and get up to the higher ledges. Use Ctrl in front of the triangular openings to slide to the other side and pull the switches to open the door S.

I hope you have a second code for the keypad here...

Jay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jay » 29 Apr 2014 18:17

Of course, I should have realised it would be another brilliant animation. On the down side, er no I haven't found another key code. Presumably, that means I'm here too soon. :bigcry:

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 29 Apr 2014 18:19

Oooops!
Have you got the Access Key?
You can get the second code in the area you can open with it.

Jay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jay » 29 Apr 2014 18:26

No I haven't got anything. I've thrown two of the four switches and done the revolving tower room etc., but that's about it. Do I have to reload an earlier save and do this squishy block (aaargh) room again?

Edit: Ah, at least now the ladder is down I won't have to do the squishy blocks again so I'll just do a bit more headless chickening and see what I can find in the way of useful artefacts. :D
Last edited by Jay on 29 Apr 2014 18:38, edited 1 time in total.

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 29 Apr 2014 18:28

TombTitan wrote:I followed Treeble's advice in an earlier post in this thread to jump over the fence with a roll. But I really didn't know where or how to do it. His post was incomplete and thus not very helpful. I made a hundred tries 10 hours ago and could not do it and was ready to post an hour ago that I was giving up the game permanently because this move was too difficult.
I'm not sure whether you're asking for an apology or not, but my advice was correct. If you needed further clarification, you could have merely asked. :) Until I'm finished with these levels, I'm logged onto the forums on a second computer while I play on mine, so I can keep tabs on people I might be able to help (as I said time and time again, my memory isn't my best attribute, but I'll still try and help fellow players) as well as have support the many many times I myself get stuck.

For all it's worth though, do not give up. Later levels have been something different altogether. Not easier, still a few tricky and sneaky moves here and there, but the whole package is just so extremely unique it's definitely worth the trouble. :)

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 29 Apr 2014 20:34

Treeble, I said your "post" was not helpful because I could not tell which corner or fence part you were talking about to jump over---there was no screenshot or diagram. I also did not understand exactly what kind of jump had to be made. I mistakenly thought is was supposed to be a roll jump, and not the new "rockets" move which it has to be. I also thought Lara was supposed to land in the corner of the alley where the cloth was, and not make a grab onto the crevice on the wall around the corner (which I did not know existed until I saw the youtube video).

I never said you were not helpful. You have been extremely helpful to everyone in these threads. Anyway, thank you for all of your posts as you continue in the game. You have been amazing with the progress you have made so far.

mugs
Admin
Admin

Post by mugs » 30 Apr 2014 20:00

stuck here. from this vantage point that door appears open, but lara can't reach the opening so I'm guessing it's not open. So, I seem to have missed something. can someone please direct me. thanks!
Attachments
hype5.jpg
Of doggie candle fame!

psiko

Post by psiko » 30 Apr 2014 21:25

at your left, simply press action :)

mugs
Admin
Admin

Post by mugs » 30 Apr 2014 22:02

this is to lara's left - pressing action here does nothing. am I having another blind moment? :D
Attachments
hype6.jpg
Of doggie candle fame!

psiko

Post by psiko » 30 Apr 2014 22:11

no, my mistake.. at your right side, in that other shot, sorry :( I am helping in 3 forums and on facebook.. XD

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 30 Apr 2014 22:30

Mugs, is this the area after the squishy blocks over the platforms in the acid pool that requires difficult fast jumps? If so, then Psiko forgot to add one critical detail. On the right in your screenshot is a ledge with 2 small openings at the floor level. You must go in each to use a switch to open this door. Use CTRL on these openings to enter the same way you got the cheese in the City Under Siege level.

However, and this is important. You will not be able to accomplish anything past this door unless you have done almost everything else in the level. You must have gotten the access key, used it and obtained a code from the area where the access key is used. See other posts in this thread. So if you didn't use the access key, go back to the boat area and do what is necessary in all the other areas. You will be able to get back to this point easily because the ladder is down and the pole has been activated by the switches. You also must have moved the swing bar at the wall opposite the 2 door openings (I'm not sure if you have already done that--that may raise the pole).

Raymond
Mod
Mod

Post by Raymond » 01 May 2014 14:02

I´m clueless on switch 3/4? Where is it? How to get to it?

psiko

Post by psiko » 01 May 2014 14:25

raymond: it's on the highway: go there, climb the raised bridge, there are concrete beams you can jump on from the wooden platform where a floor switch is :)

Seler34

Post by Seler34 » 01 May 2014 20:13

I can't do and find anything,where I what I need if I don't have nothing from this level?I killled three enemies,two flamethrower robots-dinosaurs and normal armed guard.I read this all thread but I don't find any help there.
Muliverse-quantum level!