Dwight - Soulcalibur III - Excalibur Tales

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Dwight

Re: Dwight - Soulcalibur III - Excalibur Tales

Post by Dwight » 19 Sep 2014 01:52

Really? YOU JUST HAD TO BRING THIS UP AGAIN, DIDN"T YOU? :beadyeyes2:

God! He should've just deleted this level! :annoyed:
If a condition says it is true, and if a condition claims it is true; the condition IS true." ------ Dwight Clemons

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 19 Sep 2014 08:32

What is wrong if I want to play (and finish) Your level? All the other builders would be happy, I think :)
MAKE WIDESHOT GREAT AGAIN

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 19 Sep 2014 15:02

i think DJ that Dwight forgot to quote Dutchy
and his comment wasn't meant on u

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 19 Sep 2014 16:12

Yeah or nope, I still don't know how to finish the level :)

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 19 Sep 2014 16:53

right click on the folder and click delete :lol:

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 21 Sep 2014 12:57

Well this is the easy way, so I completely forgot about it :D . But I'll only do it when (if) I finish the game the legal way.

@Dwight,
if You remember what I'm supposed to do with that second mask, You should tell me - I know You consider this game troubling, but I will try to finish it anyway, so it will cause even more trouble if You refuse to help :-P

AlexCroft

Post by AlexCroft » 07 Oct 2017 12:06

Hmmm, manarch2 and DJ Full that give up playing a custom level, I've never seen this until now O.O :/ so this comforts me that I'm not the only one who has given up on this custom level and at that point of the game in the 5th level Tortestify, the Castle of Horeifify XD I'm stuck for months in this level, I don't know how to do, I can't draw any weapons in that room like Black Lodge style. But there is a non clear point that maybe may solve this bugged and damned riddle: there is a red carpet painted door in the beginning of the level, near the water and a breakable window in the water dividing the two sections (I hope you understand what I mean), if someone could enter through that door maybe there is a button or a water vase needed to be filled that erases the cursed spell to draw weapons and having the possibility to kill him (in Black Lodge is achieved after that someone fills the water vase with the Small Waterskin, and after that is possible to draw any weapons to defeat the demigod floating in the red carpet painted rooms, if I remember correctly) 🤔

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 07 Oct 2017 17:52

I didn't give up, just got stuck and the author refused to help...

AlexCroft

Post by AlexCroft » 09 Oct 2017 12:42

I understand, so it's not normal too see DJ Full getting stuck, specially when custom levels are too confused and too weird like these XD (it's a compliment for you, don't get it twisted)... :) :2thumbsup: Days ago I played and finished your last masterpiece of grotesque level "Cakeworld" and, even if it's very confusing, then there is the solution because it's really and very well made, but Soulcalibur III and Dark Passages are nightmares, as like as The Mist, Resurrection and The Paramina Rift. The difficulty of Dwight's custom levels are really damned and "stupidly" difficult, because the difficulty is an end in itself, remembers very well Cain's levels, but Cain's levels have got always a solution, even if it's a bit bugged in certain points of levels. It seems that playing Dwight's custom levels is like fighting windmills: that it means that it's not our brain or our capacities to be limited, but it means that these Dwight's custom levels are limited because they don't offer enough or don't offer completely solutions to overcome every situations. :/