MagPlus - Redemption - Raziels Fortress

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: MagPlus - Redemption - Raziels Fortress

Post by José » 08 Nov 2013 17:35

Try by saving in a different slot 0, 1, 2... and upload again.
I think the lower numbers may work.

MagPlus

Post by MagPlus » 08 Nov 2013 17:42

DT wrote:EDIT by Gerty
You cannot exchange savedgames from the training and normal version.
Also you go back and froward a couple of times from level 1 to level 2, so please keep track where you are if you are stuck. Be as clear as possible.
MagPlus wrote:IMPORTANT NOTE

Don't try to switch between Training mode and Normal mode during the game, as savegames are not compatible.

You can still re-install the game choosing another level of difficulty, but you'll have to start from scratch.

If a personal "installation" was used to create a playable version of the adventure for another player, you will SURELY encounter severe bugs, and even crashes.

Most of all, exchanging savegames between players will cause the same problems.
Savegames can only be exchanged if players are in the same level of difficulty AND the same group of Operating Systems.
So, are you sure you want someone to make it with your savegame??
If yes, please say which level of difficulty you chose and your Operating System.

CTRL + Alt + Up : for ledge jump up, even on a ladder, but with her legs outstretched
CTRL + Shift + Up : when at the top of a ladder to reach the monkey swing (the same way as you did during tutorial in revolvers' room)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 08 Nov 2013 19:34

Normal level and i have windows 7 ultimate ..... i try to add save game not cause i was stuck but cause that silly movement from ladder at monkeyswing WICH I CANNOT MADE ........
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 08 Nov 2013 19:41

ctrl ANYWAY I NEED TO GET PRESSED OR LARA FALL DOWN ...... UP ALSO NEED TO BE PRESSED OTHERWISE LARA DONT CLIMB ..... ALT NOT CHANGE ANYTHING .......... :blank: is not about my PC for sure ... this year i was change it FX4100 quad core / 8 GB Ram ....7000 series Radeon ...... i think is more than enuff for TR iff i could play Far Cry 3 at ultra resolution with .........
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 08 Nov 2013 19:46

i dunno how ......... but i did it . presed alot off buttons ....... ok i have a question ........... how i can heal myself ??
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 08 Nov 2013 21:00

i have a problem at room with a platform in middle . at top is a skull t chain protected but fences .......... is 3 buttons to push .......... i made 2 off them ............ at last one i need to get from a crawl place at lader ........ but down is spikes ......... and the lader is at side .... how to climb that ladder without being spiked ? :-o
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

MagPlus

Post by MagPlus » 08 Nov 2013 21:07

It's Ctrl + SHIFT + Up as it is said in the DIARY
And you already made this move at the begining of the adventure in the pistols' room, during the tutorial, so...

If you cannot climb down this ladder because of the spikes, it simply means you're not at the right place. Search for another crack in a wall

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 08 Nov 2013 21:15

jos wrote:
Knipsel copy.jpg
What to do in this room as I cannot get up anywhere nor over that hot stream?
@JOS:I think that it is the room where you have to activate the levitation sphere (if I see it correctly), you'll get to that other side later in the game. For now you have to find your way up to the side room. To the right from where you entered and climb up next to a pillar in the back to push a button there.
Last edited by Dutchy on 08 Nov 2013 21:19, edited 1 time in total.

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 08 Nov 2013 21:19

MagPlus wrote:It's Ctrl + SHIFT + Up as it is said in the DIARY
And you already made this move at the begining of the adventure in the pistols' room, during the tutorial, so...

If you cannot climb down this ladder because of the spikes, it simply means you're not at the right place. Search for another crack in a wall
It is such an easy move, when you climb up to the monkey swing holding Ctrl and UP, tap the Shift key with a spare finger without releasing the other keys.

Christian

Post by Christian » 09 Nov 2013 09:13

I'm back from 'Beneath the fortress' with the watcher's key in my pocket - and I have no idea where to use it....
Any hint?

Edit: NVM: The careful watcher found the eye... :)

jos

Post by jos » 09 Nov 2013 09:40

Dutchy thanks,

Tried to jump and grab that pilar a lot of times as it seems like to be the only way up. Didn't use the climb-only-move as it looked to high for that. Overlooked the option that Lara sometimes can jump slightly higher with only the CTRL-key pressed instead of using ALT+CTRL. I think it depends on what the builder offers you for options with that object.

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 09 Nov 2013 10:49

OK thax alot ....... i will try to see how i get at last button . excelent game ... is more left from this game ?
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 09 Nov 2013 11:01

Jack& wrote:

OK thax alot ....... i will try to see how i get at last button . excelent game ... is more left from this game ?
bye the way i think we dont talk about same place ..... I NEED TO CLIMB UP THAT LADDER - NOT DOWN ........ and to get out from crawlplace need to get down at spiked floor turn a bit to right cause the lader is at right side off crawlplace
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Gerty
Mod
Mod

Post by Gerty » 09 Nov 2013 11:11

You cannot climb that ladder you get there from the top of that ladder a bit later Jack.
That crawlspace is the way out.
Oops, I did it again... Image

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 09 Nov 2013 12:17

Gerty wrote:You cannot climb that ladder you get there from the top of that ladder a bit later Jack.
That crawlspace is the way out.
Ohh i see . thx alot Gerty
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)