MagPlus - Redemption - Raziels Fortress

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: MagPlus - Redemption - Raziels Fortress

Post by Jack& » 07 Nov 2013 13:26

can somebody tell me how to get at monkeyswing from the ladder ?? i dont find the combination off buttons to make Lara grab the monkeyswing .......... :blank:
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 07 Nov 2013 14:13

daffy wrote:
mugs wrote:this maneuver is not working for me - what's the secret? there's a MS above the crack. I've tried a spin jump to the tower behind lara, but that's too far. help please!
Lara must be right (arms outstretched), then ctrl + alt + up, to Lara pops up (Above the crack)! :)
So drop and quickly grab so Lara is hanging with arms and legs outstreched from the crack and then ctrl + alt + up to grab the upper part of the ladder.

Mazeh

Post by Mazeh » 07 Nov 2013 17:49

Jack& wrote:can somebody tell me how to get at monkeyswing from the ladder ?? i dont find the combination off buttons to make Lara grab the monkeyswing .......... :blank:
Action + Shift + Up Arrow worked for me.

ANYONE: I'm back here, at the dead tree's square, with only one Mask of Astheroth (is that right?), and completely lost. Can anyone tell me where I should look for the other mask?

mugs
Admin
Admin

Post by mugs » 07 Nov 2013 18:03

did you lower the bridge on the upper level of the church yet? I believe that led to one of them.
Of doggie candle fame!

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 07 Nov 2013 18:10

I think the bridge is only for a secret.
In the courtyard with the only statue, you must turn the statue to open the doors again so you can go up to the upper ledges (where you moved the statue to break the floor long time ago). Go around anticlockwise and look for a now exposed crystal to shoot. (I discovered it in the screen when loading a savegame).

Mazeh

Post by Mazeh » 07 Nov 2013 18:13

Well, I just lowered ONE bridge that gave access to a secret, and some areas I had already been, but nothing more. This bridge was lowered by exploding a blue crystal. Is that the bridge you are referring to?

Mazeh

Post by Mazeh » 07 Nov 2013 18:20

José wrote:I think the bridge is only for a secret.
In the courtyard with the only statue, you must turn the statue to open the doors again so you can go up to the upper ledges (where you moved the statue to break the floor long time ago). Go around anticlockwise and look for a now exposed crystal to shoot. (I discovered it in the screen when loading a savegame).
It seems that my message to mugs crossed yours, José. As a matter of fact, when I shattered the bridge's blue crystal I had the impression that I had seen ANOTHER exposed crystal, but couldn't find it afterwards. Now I'm very near the courtyard you talk about, and I'll look once again. Thanks to you both, mugs and José.

A LITTLE LATER: Just found the lost blue crystal! And you know, José, that it was not necessary to turn the statue again? The bridge led to the right area, and the block and the crack at ground floor, near the dead tree, were enough to reach the upper areas.

tersvenn
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by tersvenn » 07 Nov 2013 21:16

Have found one Astaroth effigy and two swords, one in the lava area with raising blocks and one in the four bridges area. Have been running around since yesterday and dont have clue where to go for the third sword. help please :(
Also I`m basically out of ammo now, hopefully I`ll find some more later or is it possible to refill some ammo?
Indians comes from India :biggrin:

Scottie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Scottie » 07 Nov 2013 22:03

Use the Swords and you can proceed :wink:
Resistance is futile

tersvenn
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by tersvenn » 07 Nov 2013 22:18

Ahhhhrg :-P Thought I needed all three of them :lol:
Indians comes from India :biggrin:

Scottie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Scottie » 07 Nov 2013 22:22

you're not the only one, believe me... :lol:
Resistance is futile

veronia

Post by veronia » 08 Nov 2013 02:23

Oh, I tried jumping in it to get updrift, so figured it didn't work that way. Gonna try again.
yaoza.

jos

Post by jos » 08 Nov 2013 14:34

Knipsel copy.jpg
how to get over here
Knipsel copy.jpg (23.58 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
What to do in this room as I cannot get up anywhere nor over that hot stream?

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 08 Nov 2013 17:04

José wrote:
daffy wrote:
mugs wrote:this maneuver is not working for me - what's the secret? there's a MS above the crack. I've tried a spin jump to the tower behind lara, but that's too far. help please!
Lara must be right (arms outstretched), then ctrl + alt + up, to Lara pops up (Above the crack)! :)
So drop and quickly grab so Lara is hanging with arms and legs outstreched from the crack and then ctrl + alt + up to grab the upper part of the ladder.
Iff i climb up and release action Lara fall down alot before can catch again the ladder ....... i cannot make lara to hang only ............ so i cannot get at monkeyswing !! ........ iff can someone get past this i let a save .....
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 08 Nov 2013 17:08

i cannot upload the savegame.17 cause when i try - get message extension 17 is not alowed ...... :bigcry: :bigcry: what to doing now ??
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)