Titak - Mists of Avalon - First Clues

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Cornish

Re: Titak - Mists of Avalon - First Clues

Post by Cornish » 27 Dec 2011 15:54

Oh No ! It's all over - part one anyway. Thank you Titak, that's one of the best Christmas presents I have ever had. Can't wait for the next instalment !
All things in moderation - including moderation ! Stiebitz

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 27 Dec 2011 16:07

_manarch2 wrote:I flooded a cave ... there is nothing to find in it!
no but you shall use the key you got after timed swim
in that cave

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 27 Dec 2011 16:53

The water is there so you wont have to jump over that pit twice... just swim across :D
The Two most important days of your Life; the one where you are born and the one when you find out why (Twain)

Dutchy's (D&G) Walkthroughs

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 27 Dec 2011 16:54

rtrger wrote:You'll find one of the cogs on the highest level, the other one is next to the long stairs in a tunnel, down on the main level.

Also, just adjust the brightness of your monitor if you think the game is too dark, because I can see everything fine. It's not the game's fault, not at all. :roll:

Doo u mean i need to get down again and up again ?? :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

rtrger

Post by rtrger » 27 Dec 2011 16:58

If you didn't collect the cog down there, then yes.

raikutee

Post by raikutee » 27 Dec 2011 17:10

SuzanneJack wrote:Do you mean fire floor? If so look for crack in the wall and climb up and push box down.

What the secret with that pesty spider? He keeps having Lara for dinner no matter what I do, spoiler please.

BTW Manarch...it's amazing for me just to get thru a level, so I don't look for secrets :lol:

EDIT: Crack again
I know what you mean SuzanneJack. With the arthritis and age I have trouble making some of the tricky moves and the timed runs. If I find a secret, it is usually by accident.

BTW: I'm stuck on the pillars above the "spinning floor?" I got the shotgun but now I can't seem to get to the other ledge. Anyone have a tip?
Last edited by raikutee on 27 Dec 2011 17:14, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't Stand for something..... You will Fall for anything.

mugs
Admin
Admin

Post by mugs » 27 Dec 2011 17:11

I'm having a time with these sliding poles - and while that death ascent is neat the first time around I'm really over it now..I'm dying so many times....I thought the trick would be to jump from pole to pole rather than swing, but there's no time for jumping either. is there a way to lock the poles in place that I missed ?
Attachments
aval.JPG
Of doggie candle fame!

rtrger

Post by rtrger » 27 Dec 2011 17:15

You have to start swinging asap you catch the pole and jump immediately. So basically the trick is to be super fast.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 27 Dec 2011 17:28

raikutee wrote:
SuzanneJack wrote:Do you mean fire floor? If so look for crack in the wall and climb up and push box down.

What the secret with that pesty spider? He keeps having Lara for dinner no matter what I do, spoiler please.

BTW Manarch...it's amazing for me just to get thru a level, so I don't look for secrets :lol:

EDIT: Crack again
I know what you mean SuzanneJack. With the arthritis and age I have trouble making some of the tricky moves and the timed runs. If I find a secret, it is usually by accident.

BTW: I'm stuck on the pillars above the "spinning floor?" I got the shotgun but now I can't seem to get to the other ledge. Anyone have a tip?
back to where you came from with a little tricky jump

mugs
Admin
Admin

Post by mugs » 27 Dec 2011 17:48

thought for sure I'd find a blue key here, but "nothing" - what was this all about ? I have no idea where to go now.
Attachments
aval2.JPG
Of doggie candle fame!

rtrger

Post by rtrger » 27 Dec 2011 17:55

Have you pushed here the transparent blue column from the other room? It's necessary to collect the key.

mugs
Admin
Admin

Post by mugs » 27 Dec 2011 17:59

well that deduction sure flew right over my head.....thanks for the help....maybe a camera.....oh never mind.
Of doggie candle fame!

TombRaider987

Post by TombRaider987 » 27 Dec 2011 18:30

So I'm a little behind. I'm still in her mansion I just did the 1402 on the keypad below the main hall and found the valve wheel in the tech room... What do I do now? Cuz the doors on the 2nd floor where the fireplace is won't open? D:

rtrger

Post by rtrger » 27 Dec 2011 18:36

Open the double door downstairs, and get the bucket. Also, don't forget reading all the open books.

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 27 Dec 2011 18:42

rtrger wrote:You'll find one of the cogs on the highest level, the other one is next to the long stairs in a tunnel, down on the main level.

Also, just adjust the brightness of your monitor if you think the game is too dark, because I can see everything fine. It's not the game's fault, not at all. :roll:
at wich off the tunnels to search ?? at the right one ofter the stairs or the left one ??
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)