tombrdr - Lara at the Movies - Psycho

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

walter90

tombrdr - Lara at the Movies - Psycho

Post by walter90 » 13 Oct 2011 19:54

I have a problem at the point where you first enter the lake behind the motel and swim through with the wraiths chasing you. I come up in the basement and shoot the white vase, but the fire that is supposed to go out so I can pick up the blade thing...doesn't go out. I have no earlier save to load.

Can someone please upload a save file starting right after the flame goes out. I don't think I missed anything.

chrimajon

Re: tombrdr - Lara at the Movies - Psycho

Post by chrimajon » 15 Oct 2011 21:18

And why don't you have an earlier save?.. one golden rule of raiding is 'save often in a new slot'.You have fourteen slots to choose from (unless the builder has patched the exe to increase that),so you can always have a fall-back position..

Anyway,it's been a loooong time since I played this,and unfortunately to answer your question I can't help with a save..I thought I'd kept a folder with some saves from this part of LATM,but it seems I deleted it..but it's a good enough level to make it worthwhile restarting from scratch.. :wink:

Blue43

Post by Blue43 » 16 Oct 2011 17:28

I found a folder with 12 save games from LATM -Psycho, I kept from playing it last year.
I don't know if there is a save from the spot you need, but I can upload them all as a zip file somewhere if you want them.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

walter90

Post by walter90 » 16 Oct 2011 21:41

Blue43 wrote:I found a folder with 12 save games from LATM -Psycho, I kept from playing it last year.
I don't know if there is a save from the spot you need, but I can upload them all as a zip file somewhere if you want them.

Thank you. If you just upload them to Megaupload that would be appreciated. I actually got past that point in the game by doing an impression of the Human Torch, using medpacks all the way to the water, but in 12 Monkeys I had another glitch that i never got past so glitches might occur again. If you would happen to have some 12 Monkies saves too I'd apprecite that too.

To chrimajon,
I know, I know, Lol. I save often but not in different slots. I need to start doing that.

Blue43

Post by Blue43 » 16 Oct 2011 22:35

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 19 Oct 2011 21:10

from the walkthrough: "follow to a room where you have to shoot a white vase in an alcove. This will put out the flames under the Blade Piece you have to pick up in another room. Go through the W passage and in the next room you can get a ½ MP in the alcove, Don’t shoot the vase, go back to the water hole and take the centre passage to come to the room with the Blade Piece".
The Two most important days of your Life; the one where you are born and the one when you find out why (Twain)

Dutchy's (D&G) Walkthroughs