Advent - Luke - Mystica

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

raikutee

Re: Advent - Luke - Mystica

Post by raikutee » 21 Dec 2010 18:26

I've pulled the levers and am still stuck under the ice.

EDIT: forum effect- never mind :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Pushed the snowball into the ice, now Lara runs around shooting at invisible things. I let her keep shooting until she stops aiming, but I have no idea what happened.
If you don't Stand for something..... You will Fall for anything.

shandroid

Post by shandroid » 22 Dec 2010 00:49

Anyone have a save right after being transported back to the globe room after obtaining the shrine key? My transporter is broke. :roll:

Jenni

Post by Jenni » 22 Dec 2010 09:45

shandroid wrote:Anyone have a save right after being transported back to the globe room after obtaining the shrine key? My transporter is broke. :roll:
I don't have one at that point - maybe post a save and someone could do it for you?

rubens

Post by rubens » 22 Dec 2010 13:12

Help, please.
I am stuck in front of the four towers with eleven levers. Perhaps I have a bug, because the door does not open. The levers to set in action are three? For control, someone would want kindly to indicate the just towers from the compass and the sequence of the levers?

Mytly
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Post by Mytly » 22 Dec 2010 13:13

raikutee wrote:Pushed the snowball into the ice, now Lara runs around shooting at invisible things. I let her keep shooting until she stops aiming, but I have no idea what happened.
Yeah, I wondered at that too, but it seems to be a bug - at least it's not necessary for gameplay. I think that Lara seems to be shooting at the 'ghosts' of the enemies that dropped out of the big blue balls you have to shoot earlier. Perhaps somehow, the game thinks they are still there?
shandroid wrote:Anyone have a save right after being transported back to the globe room after obtaining the shrine key? My transporter is broke. :roll:
Here you go. :)
Attachments
trepsave.1
(12 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
savegame.1
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 109 times

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 22 Dec 2010 18:17

Mytly wrote:Oops, I forgot about the different compass. :duh: I got rid of the skulls by just running back to the first level and back. :D

Edit: Thanks, I'm on my way again. :)

Really great level so far. :2thumbsup:
I did the same thing to get rid of the skulls, and my runestone disappeared! Had to re-load and find the switch to get rid of the skulls. Also, later on, I exited back to the first level and remembered the cold campfire...went back to the mine level to get the torch (I left it next to the first pool) and it had disappeared! Had to re-load again...

Mytly
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Post by Mytly » 22 Dec 2010 18:27

You can't carry torches across levels. There's a new torch in the Mountains level - it's accessible once you get your pistols from the Mine level.

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 22 Dec 2010 19:17

Mytly wrote:You can't carry torches across levels. There's a new torch in the Mountains level - it's accessible once you get your pistols from the Mine level.
Hmmm...I carried mine from "Under the Mine" level to "Mystica Mountain" level...that's how I lit the cold campfire and got a secret.

Mytly
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Post by Mytly » 22 Dec 2010 19:29

Ok, I guess that's possible, but you still can't get the torch out of the pit, and you need one for several tasks in the forest.

manarch2
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by manarch2 » 22 Dec 2010 19:30

It is possible, but only with a little glitch that is hard to do.
... and not intended by the author, of course. That disturbs the order of gameplay.

Mytly
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Post by Mytly » 22 Dec 2010 19:50

If you mean the flare-wall bug (at least, that's what I call it), then yes. But of course, a bug is not likely to be a part of the intended gameplay.

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 22 Dec 2010 20:10

True...did have to leave it in the pit...but I saved some time by not having to get another torch to light the unlit campfire for the secret. As far as it being a glitch, I don't know...Lara had it in her hands during the level jump. One of the few glitches that worked in my favor. Mostly, they are against me. :D

Mytly
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Post by Mytly » 22 Dec 2010 20:21

Actually, the glitch/bug I was referring to involved getting the torch out of the pit. It's not a glitch to be able to take it across levels. But in some games, it might be problematic if the new level does not have a torch object or torch animations. In Mystica, this problem does not arise, since all 3 levels have torches.

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 23 Dec 2010 19:00

leroy wrote:Hi
I'm stuck in the Mountain!
I picked up a second Magic Snow to put out the fire but I cannot find where I use it. :?
Thank :)
When I slide down the "Ghost Train" the floor is covered with spears...I see talk of a Magic Snow to put out the fire (and I've already dead-ended there cuz I have no Magic Snow). Where is the Magic Snow? Looked all around and have seen nothing...and the Ghost Train ends in shish-kabob death!

manarch2
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by manarch2 » 23 Dec 2010 19:01

You can shoot a translucent ball in the last room to turn the spikes off.