Advent - Luke - Mystica

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Mytly
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Re: Advent - Luke - Mystica

Post by Mytly » 17 Dec 2010 23:17

That's the cave key, isn't it? You need to go into the next level to use it. Go to the east end of the forest (remember, when the compass points to W, that's east), and find a small crawlspace in the snow behind the gazebo. That leads to the next level, Mana Caves.

pwlmabr

Post by pwlmabr » 18 Dec 2010 19:32

Hello all. GREAT level Luke! :-o :2thumbsup: I have gotten the mana from where the big cross blew up what do I do with it? I keep reading about soulstones but I don't remember getting any?

Edit: Found where mana goes forgot about closed gates in cave to the East!

discus

Post by discus » 18 Dec 2010 22:02

Thanks, Mytly, I am still searching for this crawlspace behind the gazebo, I'll find it!!! ;)
Sorry for my errors, but I'm italian!!

discus

Post by discus » 18 Dec 2010 22:27

Is here the east end of the forest?? :anxious:
Sorry for my errors, but I'm italian!!

Mytly
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Post by Mytly » 18 Dec 2010 22:58

No, not this part. The crawlspace you are looking for is in the snow banks at the edge of the forest area. There's a small path that leads to it, but it's quite hard to see.

raikutee

Post by raikutee » 20 Dec 2010 19:52

I have started playing this level and I went down into the mine and am in "beneath the mine". I made it past the devilish timed gate to the floor with the lily pads and burning blocks. I've finally made it to the other side and got the torch. Now how the H--l do you get back? I've tried jumping to the pad in the corner under the switch but the silly bugger keeps bumping her head and starts burning. Heeeeeeeeelp.
If you don't Stand for something..... You will Fall for anything.

shandroid

Post by shandroid » 20 Dec 2010 20:38

I am sure this answer is somewhere in this looooong thread, but I just can't handle looking for it. I just acquired the shrine key after making the water into ice, but how do I get out of this room now?

Blue43

Post by Blue43 » 20 Dec 2010 20:41

raikutee wrote:I have started playing this level and I went down into the mine and am in "beneath the mine". I made it past the devilish timed gate to the floor with the lily pads and burning blocks. I've finally made it to the other side and got the torch. Now how the H--l do you get back? I've tried jumping to the pad in the corner under the switch but the silly bugger keeps bumping her head and starts burning. Heeeeeeeeelp.
Once you have the torch, do a running jumo to a safe tile NW. From there it's pretty much stand jumps just like you came in.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

shandroid

Post by shandroid » 21 Dec 2010 07:09

Well, I am REALLY stuck! :bomb: No one has gotten stuck where I am and I need to know what to do. I have just extinguished the fires in beneath the mine with the waterskin, the water is now ice and I have picked up the shrine key, but now Lara is stuck with an ice covered exit! I checked the Levelbase walkie (translated it) and this is what it says: "Fill the Waterskin again with water and extinguishing the second fire. Geh dann über die Eisfläche auf die andere Seite und nimm den Shrine Key. Then go on the ice to the other side and take the Shrine Key.

Die beiden Pistolen The two guns

Benutz im Globenraum den Shrine Key. Use the space in the Globe Shrine Key. Vom Eingang des nächsten Raum aus gesehen, musst du wie folgt gehen: 2 Felder geradeaus, 1 Feld nach rechts, 3 Felder nach links, 1 Feld nach links, 1 Feld nach rechts, 1 Feld nach links und dann nach rechts bis zur Truhe. Seen from the input of the next space out, you have to go as follows: two straight fields, 1 field to the right 3 spaces to the left 1 space left 1 space to the right, a box to the left and then right up to the cabinet. Nimm dort die beiden Pistolen und geh den gleichen Weg zurück. "

SAY WHAT? This says nothing about how to exit this place. Is Lara supposed to be transported out of here? This is weird...please someone help me.. :bigcry:

Jenni

Post by Jenni » 21 Dec 2010 07:44

raikutee wrote:I have started playing this level and I went down into the mine and am in "beneath the mine". I made it past the devilish timed gate to the floor with the lily pads and burning blocks. I've finally made it to the other side and got the torch. Now how the H--l do you get back? I've tried jumping to the pad in the corner under the switch but the silly bugger keeps bumping her head and starts burning. Heeeeeeeeelp.
Just careful positioning of Lara - step back and little and then try jumping :)

shandroid

Post by shandroid » 21 Dec 2010 07:51

"Isn't the point of making the water ice in the second room so you can reach the portal?"

Well, sure that would be obvious if Lara didn't just take the key and remain in the room leaving me scratching my head.

Jenni

Post by Jenni » 21 Dec 2010 08:03

Oh right - I think taking the key teleports you back to the main chamber. Sorry, I couldn't remember - I thought maybe there was a portal nearby?

Maybe try loading a previous save and have another go?

Mytly
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Post by Mytly » 21 Dec 2010 12:04

Sounds like you've run into some sort of bug, Shandroid. I'm pretty sure that Lara should get transported automatically as soon as she picks up the key.

raikutee

Post by raikutee » 21 Dec 2010 18:19

I'm in the lake after finding the lake key and some coins. How do I get out of the lake?
If you don't Stand for something..... You will Fall for anything.

manarch2
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by manarch2 » 21 Dec 2010 18:19

There are four underwater levers in the corners.