Lukasz Croft - Lara and the old abandoned house - Sewers

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Anna27
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Lukasz Croft - Lara and the old abandoned house - Sewers

Post by Anna27 » 14 Oct 2010 13:00

Does somebody have savegame after second timed run?(there are only two in this level) It's that place where many people stuck here, because of bug. I pushed the button, but the door didn't open. I didn't find posted savegame anywhere.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Lukasz Croft - Lara and the old abandoned house - Sewers

Post by vimmers » 14 Oct 2010 14:34

u should now know that its easier
to help u if u post your own savegame

Anna27
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Anna27 » 14 Oct 2010 14:53

It will not help.
Author of solution said, that we have to find savegame somewhere.

"If you experience the same problem, you'll need to download a posted savegame in order to proceed, as I had to do."

I'm terribly sorry, but I can post only savegames from 0 to 14(this is the last savegame, which works). I can't post other savegames.

"And for good reason, as a trio of full-grown rats will soon be on your tail. The two soldiers posted here are of absolutely no help, so rush over to the far E wall and turn right as the first rat comes charging out at you. The first alcove is fire-trapped, but in the second one you can crawl under the pipe for a small medi-pack. Pull up into the higher alcove to the left of the flaming alcove for some uzi ammo.
Now pull up into the higher NE corner alcove and save your game in preparation for a tight timed run. Push the button, side flip left and dash past the enraged rats around the structure ahead and to the dark SE corner (don't run into the soldier in the darkness on the way). Pull up on the left side of the triangular crawl space before the grate closes again. Save your game again so you won't have to repeat this later. In the next room, go to the S wall and open the box for some KEYS. Find the shotgun ammo in the right E alcove and push the timed button in the left E alcove. It's supposed to open the exit grate for a few seconds, but in my case it didn't do so after numerous repeats. One player suggested pushing the button and waiting for the timer to reset, then pushing the button a second time. However, this didn't work for me either. This is more than a bug; it's a game stopper. If you experience the same problem, you'll need to download a posted savegame in order to proceed, as I had to do."
Attachments
trepsave.14
(12 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
savegame.14
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 14 Oct 2010 16:04

Here's the link to Tom's savegames for this level. (Unfortunately, his walk does not include an English translation, so you'll need to experiment with the savegames until you find the right one, although I suspect it's savegame.2.)

http://www.carookee.com/forum/laraweb/9 ... 01105.html

Anna27
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Anna27 » 14 Oct 2010 18:58

I know a little bit germany.

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 04 Jan 2018 14:50

Can someone do this jump for me to get the torch? This is my problem with hitting too many keys and screwing up the picture to going to small :angry:
savegame.0
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 27 times

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 04 Jan 2018 15:00

here u go
but u should stay beside the high tall sloped block and do a backflip
to the small lara stand at in your save
Attachments
savegame.0
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 22 times

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 04 Jan 2018 15:21

So much for the walkthru, Your way was easy! Thanks vimmers

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 04 Jan 2018 22:29

I must have thought my way was easy, too, because I even said so in my walk:

The torch is on a high pillar against the S wall. The easiest way to get there is to pull up onto the left central slope (as you face it) near the S wall, shimmy to the left as far as you can, pull up and jump off with a rolling back flip and a sharp turn to your right so that you bounce off the southernmost slope. Veer to the left in midair and you should land on top of the pillar.

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 07 Jan 2018 15:13

Oh Phil I didn't know that you did the WT, because your walkthru's are always the easiest :D I could not make that back flip and turn and I was hitting all the keys trying yo do it and kept screwing up the screen resolution :hammer: Happy New Year Phil :)

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 07 Jan 2018 17:47

No offense taken, it's just that I rarely pass up a nose-tweaking opportunity. Happy New Year to you, too!