MagPlus - The Rescue 5 - Temple Of Osiris

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Will Raider

MagPlus - The Rescue 5 - Temple Of Osiris

Post by Will Raider » 30 Nov 2009 20:06

Darn!! Stuck again but this time for real reasons and not like last time where I forgot to shoot a vase, once again the walkthougher should of stated a warning about this.

Its at the part where you need to go into this dark crawlspace and push a reach in switch but you need to do it before deadly spikes pop up I saw the holes in the floor of course But I thought it was just a trap and not timed and I stupidly saved the game when I fell into the passage to use the switch as I saw the holes in the floor without knowing it was a timed spike trap.

I guess I need a saved game with all items intact to that part that includes the 2 golden stars or 3 I cant remember lol. I sure hope someone has one as this is far into the level and I dont wanna start it again but even worse the game is joined and that means i'll have to do all levels again!

NEED HELP! lol thanks!

Will Raider

Re: MagPlus - The Rescue 5 - Temple Of Osiris

Post by Will Raider » 30 Nov 2009 20:54

I need to bump this... I hope you dont mind Gerty, As I really need a savegame for this and people are bumping up other subjects.

Sorry if I annoy anybody. Thanks.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 01 Dec 2009 01:11

sorry but why don't u load a earlier save

Will Raider

Post by Will Raider » 01 Dec 2009 02:33

Hi Vimmers long time no see, ugh well because.... ummm im soo stupid that I dont have an earlier save lol.

unfortunatly im just too lazy to save in other slots and such, but ive sure regretted it now.

And it seems unlikely that anyone has a save, i just hope someone can come through for me and if so its definatly a mistake that will not happen again.

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 01 Dec 2009 07:49

hi Will

mate, as i said in the other thread , i have started this series again last week-end and stopped at the beginning of this level 5.

don't know where this timed spike trap is exactly : I will see tonight if i have to time to progress a bit in that level 5 ; otherwise i shall post my savegame at the beginning of the level 5 tonite (i'm at work atm) :hi:

Will Raider

Post by Will Raider » 01 Dec 2009 15:19

Great stuff Eric, just hope your also collecting the golden stars as im wanting to play the last bonus level as well.

But in any case least ive found someone who can get me a saved game, I suggest you read the walkthrough and see where the spike trap part is as this is a timed spike trap and you need to use the reach in switch and get out of the passage before they pop up, or your screwed haha.

Anyways dont forget it bro and thanks again! :]

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 01 Dec 2009 20:51

^Hey Will , sorry for the delay . I did not came back from work very early and then I spent lots of time searching for the 3rd golden star [for the bonus level] in that 5th level
But I never could find it. So I looked at the walkthrough but how the events happened in my game do not coincide with what the walkthrough says, also it seemed to me that there are sequence of things to do here that did not made much sense to me. So I have given up trying to find that elusive golden star. :?

but the good news is that the bonus level can be played nevertheless. :2thumbsup:
for In the walkthrough of the 12th level and 13th level , we can clink on a link to download a savegame with all the 8 golden stars
http://www.trle.net/walk/849.htm

I join two savegames :
Savegame 12 is just after the timed spiked switch
Savegame 0 is at the beginning of the level [in case you want to find the 3rd golden star by yourself]
Cheers !
Attachments
savegame.0
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
savegame.12
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

Will Raider

Post by Will Raider » 02 Dec 2009 18:57

Whats up my boy Eric, sorry it took a while to reply was busy getting through the level again, as I wanted the 3rd golden star fairly :]

Didnt take me too long and now on the 6th level, cant wait to play it! Once again my friend thanks for your help!

Damn why does the french rule! I wanna go to Paris! Haha Anyways thanks again! :]

TOMBR6

Post by TOMBR6 » 24 Aug 2016 16:36

I can not understand how I could miss such an outstanding series!?!
THE RESCUE
Level 5: The Temple of Osiris
Level by Pascal Ducey
Walkthrough written by Ted Simpson (Tombaholic)
4 secrets (21 - 24)

Note: Make sure you have the GARDEN’S KEY from the previous level before starting.
please, maybe anybody has savegame at the beginning of 5th level with this so usefull :D key? (although it has been more than 7 years :) )
my saves from 4th level has long been overwritten by saves from 5th level :(
do you love tomb raider, how I love it?!

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 25 Aug 2016 00:22

aren't erics savegame 0 from behinning of the level ?

TOMBR6

Post by TOMBR6 » 25 Aug 2016 06:46

:bestplay: - better to live with open eyes :hammer:
in the eRIC's post so much has been written about the bonus level that I thought - saves refer to it!
:thanks: vim ...translation difficulties :D
do you love tomb raider, how I love it?!