ggctuk - TR Unfinished Business - Remake

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Sad Git

ggctuk - TR Unfinished Business - Remake

Post by Sad Git » 02 Nov 2009 23:25

Hello, I have recently started playing custom levels again having previously given up as I found them too hard. I'm trying to play this one:- http://trle.net/sc/levelfeatures.php?lid=1636 but I can't get the graphics to work. When the game starts I get a more or less totally dark screen, apart from a flame in the distance. Like this:- Image I'm sure I'm doing something really, really stupid, can anyone tell me what it is? :?

Mulf

Re: Unfinished Business Remake

Post by Mulf » 04 Nov 2009 21:31

I'm very sorry for my not being exactly helpful, but I'd like to suggest that you post that question in the "Chat about a Level" section. It seems that the "Technical Questions" are considered as hardware- and/or OS-related, and consequently nobody ever so much as looks at it. :)

Did I mention that I admire your nick? :D

Sad Git

Post by Sad Git » 09 Nov 2009 02:03

I've downloaded the older (non-revised) version and that works ok so I'm playing that one instead.

And I'm already stuck. :(

Mulf

Post by Mulf » 09 Nov 2009 02:22

Right...now that you're actually playing the thing, it seems like the perfect occasion for moving over to a different sub-forum. And seeing how you're being stuck, may I suggest the Stuck forum? :D

QRS
Admin
Admin

Post by QRS » 09 Nov 2009 04:53

Topic moved here from the "Technical problems" forum. Only to get a reprimand and to be locked by Gerty soon hehe
Currently playing: Babylon Is Fallen