Wayne Scales - Secrets Of Nepal

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Wayne

Re: Wayne Scales - Secrets Of Nepal

Post by Wayne » 19 May 2009 18:38

As i have said, if you want i can do it for you, i don't want you getting annoyed with my game :) :)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 19 May 2009 18:50

i get it at chinesse room....... need to get up .. i place the blur cristal and the book ...... is some moving tiles up ... now i try to figure out next step .............. i never played such a good game from very long time ago ........ i think is in top 5 best games i ever played ...... u needed alot off work for it i am sure ...... but also i am 100% sure that this one will get in hall of fame .....i rate it between 9.50 and 10 8)
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Wayne

Post by Wayne » 19 May 2009 18:56

Go back to the big hall and head to the W wall. Turn around, spot the vase op on the ledge E and shoot it with the Crossbow to open a gate SW.

Go to the SW corner where a gate opened up, move the globe out and onto the nearby tile. Head back E where a block went up (SE).

Thank you so much for the Kind words Jack! Appreciated alot! :2thumbsup:

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 19 May 2009 19:24

wayne u was born for games building ............ iff was a head boss at Eidos i would hire u without any hesitation .......... ur a genious man .............. i think i finished Helicopter take Lara off ..... marvelous game ........... Wayne ?? down at ground level where i place the book and the cristal was 2 more pedestrals .......... i have the nepalese money and St Anger .......... but cannot put on ...........
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Wayne

Post by Wayne » 19 May 2009 19:32

Jack& wrote:wayne u was born for games building ............ iff was a head boss at Eidos i would hire u without any hesitation .......... ur a genious man .............. i think i finished Helicopter take Lara off ..... marvelous game ........... Wayne ?? down at ground level where i place the book and the cristal was 2 more pedestrals .......... i have the nepalese money and St Anger .......... but cannot put on ...........
WOW!!! Mean so much Jack! Thank you! :2thumbsup: But i can't compete with the masters that are already out there!I enjoy building levels, that's all the matters i suppose :D

How many secrets do you have Jack, you need 8. :)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 19 May 2009 19:53

i dunno but i remain with money and StAnger in inventory .... beside i just reviewed ur masterpiece ... i give 9/10/10/10 for it bravo :angel:
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Scottie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Scottie » 19 May 2009 19:56

Wayne

I needed only 7 Secrets to come into the Secretroom. St. Anger is still in my backpack.

Is this really your first level? If yes, than It's one of the best first level I've ever played. There comes spontaneous Fortress Stonerock by Leif Melles (l.m.) in my mind. Also a beginner-level and also a masterpiece :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:
Resistance is futile

Sylwia
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Sylwia » 19 May 2009 20:04

How to open this box? Lara burns when she landing on the platform :huh:
Attachments
1.jpg

Wayne

Post by Wayne » 19 May 2009 20:05

Thank you so much Jack and Scottie! :)

@Scottie: I had another level too, but started this game shortly after. Here is the cutscene to the old mission.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp8Smrb9 ... annel_page :)

@Jack: Yeah, you must of missed alot of them, hehe :D Thanks for reviewing Jack but i don't see review? Maybe it takes a while before it is there? :)

Wayne

Post by Wayne » 19 May 2009 20:06

Sylwia wrote:How to open this box? Lara burns when she landing on the platform :huh:
Don't land on the platform, hang from the pillar and then press the down key, then shimmey around. :)

Sylwia
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Sylwia » 19 May 2009 20:11

:duh: Right, she must just jump from the lower crack :thanks:

Tom

Post by Tom » 19 May 2009 21:47

I am at the start and dont know what to do? I need a key for the house, but where is it?

Wayne

Post by Wayne » 19 May 2009 21:54

Tom wrote:I am at the start and dont know what to do? I need a key for the house, but where is it?
Shoot the guard, he has the key. :)

daffy

Post by daffy » 19 May 2009 23:18

Wayne wrote:Thank you Daffy! :)

Now, so you have the crowbar, make your way up to the top of the cave. It's the huge one near the start with the pushable block at the top. :)
With quite a lot of delay, thank you for assistant Wayne, At first I had not seen how going up there :roll: , now yes ! I go back to it... ! :wink:
Thank you for excusing the poverty of my English, sometimes I have me even the trouble to understand me... ! :dunno:

Marksdad
Mod
Mod

Post by Marksdad » 19 May 2009 23:56

I've tried and tried,but I can't get the torch to light.
I'm at the brazier in front of the Hut. Is this the correct place to light it?