Tweetygee - Italian Exploration- Temple of Fortuna

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

zodiac_666

Post by zodiac_666 » 01 Jan 2009 15:39

ok cool. also in the pool area where you shoot the balls with the revolver+sight, i keep getting a cut scene where spike balls fall down and when its done lara is dead on the floor. even if i jump in the pool she dies. why is this? is it a bug? :anxious:

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 01 Jan 2009 16:45

Are you standing on the higher part of that central floor, can remember I just ended up in the pool below the floor but never dead

zodiac_666

Post by zodiac_666 » 01 Jan 2009 20:22

im standing by where the fire is. and using the laser sight. then i tried jumping back into the water. still dead. i wonder if ive tripped a bug. like are they supposed to be done in a certain order.

do you have to be in the middle part of the pool then?

*edit* ok i shoot the ball from the middle of the pool bit and stayed in the middle. i still ended up in the water somehow but not dead :)

zodiac_666

Post by zodiac_666 » 01 Jan 2009 21:14

in the garden area, shot the two guards and now im wondering what to do next. i can reach the pillars on the side but cant seem to reach the middle. how i raise that block?

tweetygwee

Post by tweetygwee » 01 Jan 2009 21:38

The light coloured square next to a fountain is a trapdoor which Lara can lift.

zodiac_666

Post by zodiac_666 » 02 Jan 2009 09:32

in the mirror room with the wall switches and spikes. managed to lower spikes for 3 switches but not the last one. what do i do?

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 02 Jan 2009 10:48

Look up for a ball to shoot :D

High Priestess

Re: Tweetygee - Italian Exploration- Temple of Fortuna

Post by High Priestess » 23 Jul 2009 12:43

I gave up on this level, sadly :(

What a shame as it looked fantastic but I got inside the first building with the switch that raises a block elsewhere (timed run), and Lara has to roll, run to the block, jump on it, turn around and run & jump to a far away grey floor tile near a crawlspace with burners. But I tried over 100 times and either fell over the edge to my death or the block would descend before I could run off it and even when I managed to run off twice Lara just banged her head on a ceiling panel thing :(

My patience finally ran out and I had to admit defeat. I guess I just don't like timed runs or I was lining everything up wrong. Either way I had to give up. I would have loved to have played this through :blush:

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 23 Jul 2009 13:06

High Priestess wrote:I gave up on this level, sadly :(

What a shame as it looked fantastic but I got inside the first building with the switch that raises a block elsewhere (timed run), and Lara has to roll, run to the block, jump on it, turn around and run & jump to a far away grey floor tile near a crawlspace with burners. But I tried over 100 times and either fell over the edge to my death or the block would descend before I could run off it and even when I managed to run off twice Lara just banged her head on a ceiling panel thing :(

My patience finally ran out and I had to admit defeat. I guess I just don't like timed runs or I was lining everything up wrong. Either way I had to give up. I would have loved to have played this through :blush:
well u could upload a savegame
so we can help u to going on

High Priestess

Post by High Priestess » 23 Jul 2009 16:35

That's kind but don't worry, Vimmers, as I finally got my TRLE working so I can now play all the levels! Yay! :D

I figured it out thanks to one of Driber's tutorials on Eidos so I can play everything in sight now. Had that not been the case I may have requested a savegame as I was running out of click & play downloads!

I deleted the Italian game now anyway - I spat the dummy :baby: :wink:

But thank you for the offer. I'm just playing Time Paradox 1 - The Museum, quite a good game based on the AoD engine :2thumbsup: