players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

avmaster
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Location: Gilching-Argelsried, small Villiage near Munich Germany

TC14 - QoG Gold - Poseidon’s Domain

Post by avmaster » 30 Jul 2008 09:56

I don’t know how to lower the spikes(waterfall screenshot). Therefore I moved on and arrived in the other room(room with ladder). Is it possible to return to the spike platform and pick up the secret or what must I do to lower the spikes ?
Attachments
spikes1.jpg
spikes2.jpg
Da Master

ImageImage
Next Octoberfest: Every year next one from 19.09.15 - 04.10.15

Gerty
Mod
Mod

Post by Gerty » 30 Jul 2008 12:13

Yes you can come back, just remember to go back as the spikes will lower much later.
Oops, I did it again... Image

avmaster
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Location: Gilching-Argelsried, small Villiage near Munich Germany

Post by avmaster » 31 Jul 2008 14:28

Thank you Gerty. Finished it, was a lot of work for Lara.
Da Master

ImageImage
Next Octoberfest: Every year next one from 19.09.15 - 04.10.15

gesticuloo

PROBLEM!!

Post by gesticuloo » 20 Aug 2008 04:19

I need help!!! I need 4 tridents for a part of this kind of cistern, I found one in a very tiny space... I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO LOOK AT!!! I know that maybe I need to lower the spikes... but I don't know how because there are different underwater levers but with the spikes on and it's imposible to make it through... HELP!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The Moon Mountain will reveal my heart's true form when I get to the top of it...

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 20 Aug 2008 04:48

maybe u can use the walktrough
http://www.trle.net/walk/1836.htm#0220

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 13 Sep 2008 22:05

Stuck after collecting the 2 first tridents

For the 3rd trident, the walkie says

Standing in the left side a stand jump/grab to a pillar NE, climb over the top and from standing on the N edge a stand jump/grab straight N to a monkey swing under the grated floor, swing N to the pillar to the right and drop/grab to get onto the ladder, go down till you can drop/grab to lower ladder ledge. Climb up onto the ledge and stand on the SE corner, hop back run jump to the ledge (with the Spikes) behind the pillar SE, (start run when the Spikes went down and wait a millisecond before you start) landing on the nearest corner so you can do a running jump with a left curve to grab the opening S and go in to shoot a Rat.

The problem is that, after making the running jump South-East to the block with spikes , there is no opening South but a closed door. How do we open this door ?
Attachments
Facing South East.jpg

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 13 Sep 2008 22:57

Found it , I forgot this brown ball that can be shot when the water is drained. :D

Swim to the fenced off floor part in the bottom (left of you) and swim down into the opening in the floor, into a triangular opening S and right around the corner through the door you opened into an UW chamber with an UW lever (with Spikes) keep right and go right around the next corner and left into the NE tunnel, walk up the floor and get the Revolver Ammo there, turn around and walk back a bit till you can take aim on the Target ball in the flooded tunnel W (room will shake). The Spikes at the UW lever will lower so swim back and right to use it and lower Spikes at an UW lever in the Hall (you might have seen it already).