Seth94 - RelicsOfPower5 - Canyon Falls

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Seth94 - RelicsOfPower5 - Canyon Falls

Post by Dutchy » 28 May 2017 21:34

That's nasty... :annoyed: have to go all the way up along the W wall route again....

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 18 Jun 2017 13:42

Just one thing, please. At the crocodile lake, to get the crowbar (needed on the opposite side) one has to, first, visit the right side of the waterfall. Well, I didn't do it. I've been jumping all over and only by going back to the start have I found out that peculiarity. Lara can't jump from the left side to the right or go up right now because of the trapdoor blocking the way. So, is there any way I can get to the crowbar cave now or do I just have to count my lucky stars I don't really have to go back such a very long way and start from scratch?

EDIT: I just read José's post. "A trapdoor will drop". Excellent. But mine hasn't dropped at all. How can I make it drop? Thanks.
"I didn't care, friend. I wasn't there, friend. If it's the price of a pint that you need ask me again."

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 18 Jun 2017 14:31

See the pic in my previous post.
You don't need to look for a switch or so, simply jump from ledge to ledge approaching to the waterfall and, eventually, when you are near (step on a certaing ledge), you'll hear the sound of the trapdoor opening.
Anyway, you'll not need to use the ladder under that trapdoor at that moment, but only later, after you use the crowbar in the opposite side of the lake, as a shortcut so you don't need to climb all that rocky ledges again.