Search found 1636 matches
- 20 Aug 2018 13:10
- Forum: Stuck In A Custom Level
- Topic: CMS - Ice Age 3 - Global Seed Vault
- Replies: 33
- Views: 1179
3. In the new corridor, there are three doors you can kick in. You can ignore the JS above the middle door for now because you will not be able to get to the area it opens until much later. [or you can do it now so you don't forget] That JS is too high to reach. Is there a pushblock somewhere close...
AREA -1 [/size][/color] Level by Osvaldo Walkthrough by Phil Lambeth (see also Doggett D. McDog's video walk ) Draw your pistols while sliding down a long chute and shoot a bat upon landing. Note the nearby closed trap door next to the slowly spinning fans and run the other way around the corner. D...
First push the green-tinted button, then the red-tinted button diagonally across from it, and then two wall buttons (one near the opened S door, the other across the room). It's a timed run, and a pretty tight one at that.
- 16 Aug 2018 00:17
- Forum: Technical Problems
- Topic: Avast is killing me - reliable options?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 104
I use AVG. Sometimes when I try to play a custom level with a patched executable, it will tell me "hold on, we're doing a 15-second scan to make sure there are no problems here," or words to that effect, and then it tells me "no problem" and the level starts normally.
- 15 Aug 2018 01:20
- Forum: Walkthrough Forum
- Topic: Pending Walkthrough Projects, thread #4
- Replies: 848
- Views: 125284
Not wanting to appear greedy, I've been waiting for someone to grab Area -1. Since no one has done so, I'll get started on it.
THE GOLDEN SKULL [/size][/color] Levels by Osvaldo Walkthrough by Phil Lambeth (see also Doggett D. McDogg's video walk for Level 1 and for Level 2 ) Level 1: EL TEMPLE SECRETO (The Secret Temple) [/size][/color] Slide down and run forward into a small room. Shoot the vases in the corners for a sma...
TEMPLE SEWER [/size][/color] Level by Opaque79 Walkthrough by Phil Lambeth (see also Doggett D. McDogg's video walk ) You're faced with an immediate wall switch puzzle. Run forward and pull down the 1st, 2nd and 4th switches (looking from left to right) to open the trap door behind you. Drop down t...